Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Revisions, part of Revit 2020: Essential Training for Structure (Imperial).
- [Instructor] Well, Revit keeps track of everything,…even when you screw up.…Strip in the Structure 59 and add some revisions.…Go to the View tab.…Let's click right here, Sheet Issues/Revisions.…Let's add a couple revisions.…The first one, let's give it a date,…let's call it 03/08/2019.…Revision one.…
Description would be, Oops,…and we'll show cloud and tag.…Okay, let's add another one.…We'll go 03/10/2019.…Description, My Bad.…Let's add another one.…This one'll be 03/12/2019.…
I Think…I'm Fired.…Yeah, I think I'm fired now.…'Kay.…Now, we can number per project or per sheet,…this is very similar to what we just did with our keynoting,…however, this numbering, I like to do per project…because it's just knowing that Revision three…is Revision three.…I don't want it to suddenly say Revision one on a sheet.…So, let's click Apply,…let's click OK.…
Okay, now let's say we accidentally…told people to demolish this.…If you can't see any of the items,…the computer I'm on has not the great graphics card,…but it'll print just fine.…
- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding steel columns
- Creating foundations with footings, piers, and pilasters
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding framing with beam systems
- Creating a slab floor
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
- Adding connections with the Steel tab tools
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Revit MEP Electrical Certified Professionalwith Eric Wing2h 45m Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin28h 16m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. Grids and Columns
4. Steel Framing
5. Floors and Slabs
7. Steel Brace Frames
8. Stairs, Ramps, and Slopes
9. Detailing and Annotating
10. Schedules and Tagging
12. Project Management
13. The Steel Tab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.