Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating ramps, part of Revit 2020: Essential Training for Structure (Imperial).
- [Instructor] Alright, let's go ahead and make some ramps.…Let's jump into Structure_45.…Let's go down to level one.…Let's scroll into this area over here.…On the Architecture tab, let's click Ramp.…So, we have to change the Base Offset…before we change the Top Level or it'll break.…
So for the Base Offset,…let's type in negative two space six Enter.…For the Top Level, let's select level one.…Let's click Apply.…It wasn't too hard.…Let's click the midpoint of this line while we...…Right there.…Now I want to come down 15 feet.…So 15 feet,…pick that point there.…Now I'm going to come down on this side,…just like what we did with the stair,…so this is going to create our landing…'cause we went 15 feet which is as far as we can go.…
I'm going to pick a point right about here…and I'm just going to go right past it…like I did with my stairs and pick a point there…and it's going to put in that landing.…Hit Esc a couple times.…Click Finish Edit Mode.…But I know that there's going to be a problem…'cause this is saying down.…
- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding steel columns
- Creating foundations with footings, piers, and pilasters
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding framing with beam systems
- Creating a slab floor
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
- Adding connections with the Steel tab tools
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Revit MEP Electrical Certified Professionalwith Eric Wing2h 45m Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin28h 16m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. Grids and Columns
4. Steel Framing
5. Floors and Slabs
7. Steel Brace Frames
8. Stairs, Ramps, and Slopes
9. Detailing and Annotating
10. Schedules and Tagging
12. Project Management
13. The Steel Tab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.