Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a brace-frame sheet, part of Revit 2020: Essential Training for Structure (Imperial).
- [Instructor] Okay, what I'd like to now…is start making some sheets.…But before I do that, I want to make a bunch of callouts.…Let's open structure 41.…Let's scroll down till we find our brace frame elevation.…Zoom into our brace frame.…I am going to go to view.…I am going to go to callout.…
I'm going to pick a window around here,…with our spanking, brand new callout.…Right here it says brace frame elevation callout one.…Let's double click on this.…Let's click this to edit it.…Let's call it brace frame A, all caps.…Hit enter.…Let's change our scale,…to a half inch equals a foot.…
Oh yeah!…Not done yet.…I want to create a callout here, a callout here,…and a callout here.…So let's go to callout.…Pick a window around this.…Select this bubble, pull it down a little bit.…Brace frame A callout one.…We'll keep that I guess.…Hit escape a couple times.…Let's do another callout.…
Let's do one here.…Callout 2.…Let's do one here.…Callout--…(laughs) stays on the same side no matter what.…That's callout three.…We're going to select our callout.…
- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding steel columns
- Creating foundations with footings, piers, and pilasters
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding framing with beam systems
- Creating a slab floor
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
- Adding connections with the Steel tab tools
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Revit MEP Electrical Certified Professionalwith Eric Wing2h 45m Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin40h 10m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. Grids and Columns
4. Steel Framing
5. Floors and Slabs
7. Steel Brace Frames
8. Stairs, Ramps, and Slopes
9. Detailing and Annotating
10. Schedules and Tagging
12. Project Management
13. The Steel Tab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.