Learn how to design fire-alarm systems in these Revit tutorials.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing and welcome to Fire-Alarm System Design with Revit. In this course we'll look at how to set up all of your views, add devices, panels, and circuits. I'll start by showing you how to properly link an architectural model with the correct origin. Then I'll show you how to add ceiling devices, wall devices, control panels and a system browser. We'll learn how to add conduit, cable tray, and perspective views of your model. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
Now let's get started with Fire-Alarm System Design with Revit.
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 57m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.