Architects: learn to design sprinkler piping and systems in Revit.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing and welcome to Sprinkler Design in Revit. In this course we'll look at how to set up all of your views, model sprinklers, pipe, and equipment. I'll start by showing you how to properly link an architectural model with the correct origin and how to customize tags that suit your needs. We'll learn how to configure routing preferences and systems to make your plans look exactly like they did in AutoCAD. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Sprinkler Design in Revit.
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Configuring routing preferences and systems
- Adding sprinklers, risers, and pipes
- Tagging pipes
- Adding schedules
- Importing AutoCAD files in Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Routing Preferences and Systems
Adding spaces3m 58s
3. Laying out Sprinklers and Pipes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.