Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Fire-Alarm Systems Design with Revit.
- If you are a premium member of Lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Most movies in this course have a project file that you can open up to, to follow along. These are organized by chapters, and each file is numbered and labeled so that you can grab a fresh model or just jump to a chapter of interest with no previous commitment. If you are a monthly member or annual member of Lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, however, you can download the complimentary architectural Revit model for your use, or you can follow along from scratch with your own assets or even live projects you might be in the middle of.
Either way you like to learn, let's get started.
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 57m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.