Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit: Sprinkler Design.
- [Eric] Well I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind that lynda.com has a tremendous amount…of content that you could be interested in as well.…You can look at my other courses…if you go to the Eric Wing page.…Or you can browse the library for CAD,…or even other BIM courses.…Once in the BIM page, you can search through topic,…skill level, software, and even author.…Keep in mind, all these courses are formatted…to allow you to get the best learning experience possible.…
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Configuring routing preferences and systems
- Adding sprinklers, risers, and pipes
- Tagging pipes
- Adding schedules
- Importing AutoCAD files in Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Creating Sprinkler and Fire-Alarm Systemswith Eric Wing1h 41m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Routing Preferences and Systems
3. Laying Out Sprinklers and Pipes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.