Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit: Fire-Alarm Systems Design.
- Well, I suppose that's it for today.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind that Lynda.com has…a tremendous amount of content…that you could be interested in as well.…Just go to Lynda.com and search for either…CAD, Revit, or Eric Wing.…From there you can enjoy other courses…that are formatted to allow you to get…the best learning experience possible.…Thanks again.…
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.