Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Incorporating ceiling-mounted devices, part of Revit: Fire-Alarm Systems Design.
- Ceilings are our friend.…Since we've been sticking devices to our walls,…we can just as easily stick devices to the ceilings.…I'd like to go through a bunch of rooms…and start adding devices to ceilings for sure.…Another thing I'd like to do…is go back and check out how these rooms…are starting to look by taking a 3D prospective.…To get started, I'm going to jump into…my electrical fire alarm,…ceiling plan level one.…I'm going to come over to this area again.…This time I want to load some more devices.…
I'm going to go to my insert tab.…I'm going to load family.…I'm going to go to electrical.…I'm going to go to MEP.…I'm going to go to information and communication.…I'm going to go back to fire alarm.…I'm going to scroll down,…grab firm alarm horn ceiling mounted,…horn strobe ceiling mounted,…strobe speaker ceiling mounted,…and I'm going to scroll down.…I'm going to find a good old fashion smoke detector.…
I'm going to click open.…Now, I'm going to go to systems.…I'm going to go to device,…fire alarm strobe speaker,…
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.