Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating plan views, part of Revit: Fire-Alarm Systems Design.
- Just because we copied and monitored some Levels…that doesn't mean they actually found…their way to the Project Browser.…They're in the model, but we need…to manually do that ourselves.…The objective of this video is…to actually add to our Lighting plans.…Eventually Lighting will be gone and Power will be gone,…but for now I wanna make sure we have…all the Levels in our Project Browser.…To do that we need to go to the View tab,…and then we see we have Plan Views right here.…Now go ahead and click this drop-down.…
Notice that we can make a few different types of Plan Views.…Let's go down to Floor Plan.…Notice that we have Level 3, 4, 5 and Roof,…but we don't have Level 1 and 2.…That's okay because Level 1 and 2…is already in our Project Browser.…And it says right down here do not duplicate views.…So what I wanna do is go ahead and click Level 3,…hold down Ctrl, click 4 and click 5.…We can ignore Roof for now,…'cause we're not gonna really do much with it.…Let's click OK.…
Now notice that it added it to Power,…which is fine.…
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 57m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.