Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding panel schedules, part of Revit: Fire-Alarm Systems Design.
- Since we have some panels…with multiple circuits on them…it'd be good to get a panel schedule going.…The objective of this video…is to create a panel schedule…from an existing panel.…We'll move some circuits around…create another schedule…and put em both on a sheet.…To get started, let's hop into Revit…into our Panel Schedules model…or any model that you have panels on…that you need to make a schedule from.…Let's go to Fire Alarm, Floor Plans, Level 1.…Let's zoom in on the electrical room here.…First thing I wanna do…is make this look a little better, though.…
I'm gonna go to my View tab.…I'm gonna click my Callout button.…I'm gonna pick a window around this entire room.…I'm gonna select my Callout.…I'm gonna move it out of the way…to about here.…I'm gonna double-click…and open up my Callout bubble.…I'm gonna find it in the project browser.…I'm gonna go to Electrical.…I'm gonna scroll down.…I'm gonna go into Power, Floorplans…Level 1, Callout 1.…What I'm gonna do now is I'm gonna go ahead…and scroll down to my view template.…
- Linking to architecture
- Creating views
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Importing AutoCAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 56m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Incorporating Different Fire-Alarm Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.