Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What is phasing?
- Phasing properties for objects
- Using phase filters and graphic overrides
- Phasing rooms
- Looking at topography and phasing
- Setting up design options
- Strategizing design options
- Working with phasing and design options together
Skill Level Intermediate
This is an intermediate level course. While there are no specific prerequisites, it's a good idea that you have some basic Revit skills before you get started. If you'd like to brush up on essential skills before starting this course, you can check out the Revit Essential Training that we have here at lynda.com. Otherwise, feel free to dive in.