Learn to build curtain walls ranging from simple, preconfigured options to custom and free-form curtain walls with Revit.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to Curtain Walls in Revit. In this course, we'll look at how to model a variety of different curtain walls, styles ranging from the three default curtain walls to pyramid-shaped panels attached to a free-form meshing element. I'll start by showing you how to properly configure and layout three different types of curtain walls. Then I'll show you how to model custom curtain walls with non-linear patterns and angled perimeters. Learn how to add custom mullions, panels and spider fittings to make your curtain walls pop.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started with Curtain Walls in Revit.
- Adding an imbedded storefront wall
- Configuring and moving grids
- Working with radial curtain walls
- Adding mullions and doors
- Editing the curtain wall profile
- Adding framing and spider fittings
- Creating custom mullions
- Building a free-form mass
- Creating pattern-based panels