Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building Curtain Walls with Revit.
- If you are a premium member of Lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Most movies in this course have a project file that you can open up and follow along to. These are organized by chapters, then, each file is numbered and labeled so that you can grab a fresh model or just jump to a video of interest with no previous commitment. If you are a monthly member or annual member of Lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, but, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets or even live projects you might be in the middle of.
Either way you like to learn, let's get started.
- Adding an imbedded storefront wall
- Configuring and moving grids
- Working with radial curtain walls
- Adding mullions and doors
- Editing the curtain wall profile
- Adding framing and spider fittings
- Creating custom mullions
- Building a free-form mass
- Creating pattern-based panels