Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What is phasing?
- Phasing properties for objects
- Using phase filters and graphic overrides
- Phasing rooms
- Looking at topography and phasing
- Setting up design options
- Strategizing design options
- Working with phasing and design options together
Skill Level Intermediate
If you're a Premium Member of the lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. The exercise files organized are into folders that correspond to each chapter. When you open a chapter folder you'll find several Revit files within there. To follow along with me in each of the movies, you can open up the corresponding Revit file. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along any way in your own files. Let's get started.