- View Offline
- Drawing interior walls
- Configuring wall height and alignments
- Changing wall types
- Aligning and splitting walls
- Creating compound walls
- Adding doors and windows
- Working with the Family Editor
- Adding sweeps and trims to walls
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Ed Cotey, and welcome to Revit for Interior Design: Interior Walls. This course concentrates on the most important aspect of good floor planning, how to design a floor plan with walls and how to modify them as your project develops. Additionally, the course looks beyond just designing with walls, including how to master wall, door, and window alignments, and how to split walls to make openings and new wall types. I'll show you how to use Revit's Curtain Walls for interior use in your design.
And finally, we'll see how to use the family editor to create wall trims and architectural moldings, and how to apply them to walls. Let's get started with Revit for Interior Design: Interior Walls.