- View Offline
- Creating and removing parts
- Dividing parts
- Adding and merging parts
- Creating parts from linked files
- Creating assemblies, assembly views, and assembly sheets
- Creating and editing displacements sets
- Controlling displacement views
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, Paul F. Aubin here, and I'd like to welcome you to Revit Construction Modeling Tools. A big part of building information modeling is about sharing and coordinating data with members of the extended project team. But achieving this is not always easy because each person or discipline on the project team has their own unique goals and needs for the model. In this course, I will introduce you to three unique Revit features that can help. Together, they are collectively referred to as Construction Modeling Tools. With parts, I'll show you how we can take elements in our model, and break them down into individual smaller components.
We'll take these parts and subdivide them into manageable and construct-able pieces. To assist with documentation, we'll explore assemblies. I'll show you how we can take assemblies and allow us to isolate the model into their own areas of the project browser, complete with dedicated views. And finally, we'll use the displace feature, and I'll show you how to create dynamic graphical presentations that pull the model apart in a kind of exploded view and help explain how everything fits together. So, no matter what your discipline, architect, engineer, or contractor, there are plenty of compelling use cases for these exciting tools.
So let's go ahead and get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.