Generat final output by making sheets in the Revit project. Add signage plans to the sheets and create a schedule sheet. From the print command set up a saved list of signage sheets to complete the signage package.
- [Voiceover] So you've got all your…information ready to go.…It's time to bundle it up into a nice…tidy signage package that you can share…with any of the recipients who need it.…So, the easy way to present information…in Revit of course is to add sheets.…So, I'll scroll down on the project browser…to the sheets branch and create a new sheet.…Now, just choose the existing title block for this example.…And then I do want to click over here into the number…and give that a unique number.…So I'll call this AS for architectural signage 101.…And then instead of unnamed I'll call this signage plans.…
Now, we didn't do the first floor.…So, what I'll do is expand sheets here…and create another one.…And this one will be AS 102 and then I'll doing it again.…And that's A 103.…And finally I'm doing one more for the schedule.…Let me renumber that to 201.…So, you can rename each of these, of course.…So let me open up A 102.…And scroll back up and find my signage plan.…
And I'll just simply drag and drop it into the sheet.…I'll click where I want to place it.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Creating model text
- Lighting 3D signs
- Making 3D signs scalable
- Modeling text along a curve
- Using Dynamo to process signage text
- Using decals
- Creating logos, smooth text, and outlines
- Configuring signage families
- Creating a signage package
Skill Level Intermediate
1. 3D Signage
2. Model Text along a Curve
Use Dynamo to edit families10m 13s
3. Moving beyond Model Text
4. Configuring Signage Families for Documentation
5. Creating a Signage Package
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.