Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit Architecture 2014 Essential Training.
So, we've reached the end of our exploration of the Revit Essentials and…now you're probably wondering what comes next.…Well let me offer you some suggestions. I'd like to direct you first to the…lynda.com library. We have several other courses here on…Revit Architecture that you can explore, we have the Revit Family Editor which goes…deep into creating family content. We have Revit Architecture Rendering,…where we focus on creating presentations and renderings in 3D models.…We have Advanced Modelling, which spends a lot of time looking at the conceptual…modelling environment and other advanced features.…
And we have designing a house in Revit architecture, which goes start to finish…through the process of building a small house project.…Now, in addition to that, there are several other online resources.…There's of course, my website. I have information here on a variety of…resources, including my offerings here at lynda.com and books and services and other…training that I provide. And fell free to use the contact form over…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- What is BIM?
- Understanding Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Refining a layout with temporary dimensions
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding plumbing fixtures and other components
- Linking AutoCAD DWG files
- Rotating and aligning Revit links
- Working with footprint and extrusion roofs
- Adding openings
- Adding railings and extensions to stairs
- Creating stacked and curtain walls
- Hiding and isolating objects
- Adding rooms
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Plotting and creating a PDF
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecturewith Paul F. Aubin7h 17m Intermediate
Rendering with Revit Architecture 2012with Paul F. Aubin4h 26m Intermediate
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 41m Intermediate
Designing a House in Revit Architecturewith Brian Myers6h 57m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
8. Complex Walls
9. Visibility and Graphic Controls
11. Schedules and Tags
12. Annotation and Details
13. The Basics of Families
14. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.