Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying schedule views, part of Revit Architecture 2013 Essential Training.
There are many formatting options available to make a schedule view more legible and to …enhance its usefulness as an editing tool. …In this movie, we will take a look at several ways to manipulate the way that our schedule …is grouped, sorted, and displayed. …So what I have here onscreen is a file called Modifying Schedules, and I've got both a floor …plan level one furniture view and a furniture schedule open at the same time. …I've tiled the two windows next one another. And we actually went through the steps of …doing this in the previous movie, so if you want, you can review that if you haven't already watched it.…
Like we mentioned in the previous movie, if you select the title bar to activate one of …these views--I'm currently in the level one furniture view--…I get my standard ribbon. …If I click over here to the schedule, it switches over to the schedules ribbon tab. So you want …to pay attention to which view is active, because you'll actually get different tools. …Now what I didn't show you in the previous movie is that when you click the schedule …
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors, and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding curtain grids, mullions, and panels
- Using cutaway views
- Generating schedules and tags
- Adding callouts such as text and symbols
- Understanding families
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 40m Intermediate
Revit Architecture 2012: Renderingwith Paul F. Aubin4h 26m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.