- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Adding flat-roof materials
- Building a gable
- Creating dormers and skylights
- Adding fascias and soffits
- Creating roofs by extrusion
- Building in roof structure
- Adding detailing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Eric Wing and welcome to Roofs in Revit. In this course we'll look at how to model a variety of different roof styles ranging from a simple flat roof to a Dutch hip to a curving nonlinear roofing system. I'll start by showing you how to pitch insulation to roof drains, add crickets, and then how to warp a roof to sit on top of a slope framing. Then I'll show you how to model a mansard, a sloping gable, and a gambrel roofing system.
We'll learn how to add framing to any roof shape, including sill plates, traditional rafters, and Howe trusses. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Roofs in Revit.
Creating Concrete Buildings with Revit Structurewith Eric Wing1h 57m Intermediate
1. Flat and Shed Roofs
2. Pitched Roofs
3. Dormers and Skylights
4. Fascias and Soffits
5. Roofs by Extrusion
6. Roof Structure
7. Roof Detailing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.