Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding sheets, part of Revit Architecture 2011 Essential Training.
You've built your Revit model, You've added notes and annotation.…You've even added a detailer too. Now it's time to prepare your file for output.…The most common way to output a file in Revit and any other program is to simply print it.…You can certainly print directly from any view you happen to have open on the…screen, and you can even plot several at one time.…However, a more professional way to print is to prepare sheets for your project.…Sheets are often going to be required by most projects anyhow then it seems like…the appropriate way to do it.…So I am in a project called Adding Sheets, and I'm just looking at a first floor plan.…
Now if you recall back at the beginning of this training series, we started this…project with the commercial default Revit template.…The commercial default Revit template actually included several pre-made sheets.…So if I scroll down here on the Project Browser and look at the Sheets branch…of the tree, you'll see that there is already an A-1 Floor Plan, an A-2…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding filled and masking regions and detailing
- Generate schedules and reports
- Understanding families
- Using reference planes, parameters and constraints
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.