Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding schedule views, part of Revit Architecture 2014 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In this movie, we're going to look at creating a Schedule view.…Schedules are an important part of any architectural document set.…What makes schedules unique in Revit, however, is that they are a live view of…the model. They're not just a static report that you…have to draft out line by line. In Revit, we generate a report and it…queries the model and populates the schedule for us based on the objects that…are already there. So, I'm in a file called adding schedules…and I've added some furniture to it, and we're going to make a furniture schedule…because it's really quick and easy way for us to work with the Schedule tool.…So, there's a couple ways we can get to creating a new schedule.…
We can go to the view tab, and we can drop down right here and choose new schedule…and quantity or as an alternative you can come over here to the project browser.…Right-click on the schedules and quanitites branch on the project browser…and choose new schedule and quantity. Either way, you're going to get to the…same place, it's going to show you the new schedule dialog.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- What is BIM?
- Understanding Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Refining a layout with temporary dimensions
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding plumbing fixtures and other components
- Linking AutoCAD DWG files
- Rotating and aligning Revit links
- Working with footprint and extrusion roofs
- Adding openings
- Adding railings and extensions to stairs
- Creating stacked and curtain walls
- Hiding and isolating objects
- Adding rooms
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Plotting and creating a PDF
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecturewith Paul F. Aubin7h 17m Intermediate
Rendering with Revit Architecture 2012with Paul F. Aubin4h 26m Intermediate
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 41m Intermediate
Designing a House in Revit Architecturewith Brian Myers6h 57m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
8. Complex Walls
9. Visibility and Graphic Controls
11. Schedules and Tags
12. Annotation and Details
13. The Basics of Families
14. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.