Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding blends, part of Revit Architecture 2014 Essential Training.
So the pool table playing surface is coming along nicely, but unless we invent…the anti gravity device, we're going to need some sort of support to hold this…thing up. So, why don't we look at creating some…legs here for the table in this movie. And we could use really of the forms here…on the Create tab to create some legs. But in this movie, I'd like to look at…creating a blend. So that'll give us an opportunity to look…at a different kind of form. So to start off with, I'm in a file called…Adding Blend. And I'm going to maximize up my Floor plan…view just to make it a little easier to see.…
To start off with, we're going to need some new Reference planes.…So on the create panel, I'll come over here and click the reference plane button.…And I'm going to create two vertical reference planes over in this location here.…Now you may notice that I'm making the wider than the pool table.…That's actually deliberate. Okay,because it makes it a lot easier to…come back and to mention those later. Now if I catch it while I'm placing them,…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- What is BIM?
- Understanding Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Refining a layout with temporary dimensions
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding plumbing fixtures and other components
- Linking AutoCAD DWG files
- Rotating and aligning Revit links
- Working with footprint and extrusion roofs
- Adding openings
- Adding railings and extensions to stairs
- Creating stacked and curtain walls
- Hiding and isolating objects
- Adding rooms
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Plotting and creating a PDF
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecturewith Paul F. Aubin7h 17m Intermediate
Rendering with Revit Architecture 2012with Paul F. Aubin4h 26m Intermediate
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 41m Intermediate
Designing a House in Revit Architecturewith Brian Myers6h 57m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
8. Complex Walls
9. Visibility and Graphic Controls
11. Schedules and Tags
12. Annotation and Details
13. The Basics of Families
14. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.