- View Offline
- What is remote administration?
- Adding and grouping computers
- Monitoring, controlling, and locking computers remotely
- Sending UNIX commands
- Creating inventory and software reports
- Finding items on one or many computers
- Working with a task server
- Using Remote Desktop in the classroom
- Deploying with ARD
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Sean Colins, and this is Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop. As you watch this course, you will learn how to do what many computer users think of as magic. Quickly and easily you will learn the secrets of how to install software on many computers at once, how to see what is happening on many computers at the same time, and how to gather volumes of information about the contents of all the computers in your environment. You will learn how to take control over computers that are being used inappropriately and even how to use this software as a teacher or as a computer consultant who wants to manage client systems more efficiently.
However you choose to use it, Apple Remote Desktop is a powerful tool that takes very little effort to learn. So join me now as we get you Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop.