Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop
Remote administration is a science akin to magic for most computer users. Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) puts the power of remote administration in your hands, offering an easy way to manage all the Mac computers on your network without ever leaving your desk. In this course, expert Sean Colins will show you how to install software on many computers at once, monitor activity, assist your users, and effortlessly gather data for all the computers in your environment. Sean also covers ARD's advantages for two types of people outside the IT department: teachers in the classroom and consultants managing client systems.
- What is remote administration?
- Adding and grouping computers
- Monitoring, controlling, and locking computers remotely
- Sending UNIX commands
- Creating inventory and software reports
- Finding items on one or many computers
- Working with a task server
- Using Remote Desktop in the classroom
- Deploying with ARD
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Sean Colins, and this is Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop. As you watch this course, you will learn how to do what many computer users think of as magic. Quickly and easily you will learn the secrets of how to install software on many computers at once, how to see what is happening on many computers at the same time, and how to gather volumes of information about the contents of all the computers in your environment. You will learn how to take control over computers that are being used inappropriately and even how to use this software as a teacher or as a computer consultant who wants to manage client systems more efficiently.
However you choose to use it, Apple Remote Desktop is a powerful tool that takes very little effort to learn. So join me now as we get you Up and Running with Apple Remote Desktop.
Information Literacy77,275 Views
Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce185,410 Views
Animating Characters in Toon Boom Animate120,293 Views
Deploy Windows 10 for Small Businesses13,250 Views
Eddie Opara on His Influences, Design Process, and Joining Pentagram3,730 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views