In this video, Emmanuel Henri demonstrates the power of hashes with Redis, and the commands you can use.
But the other thing is because this is pretty exhaustive,…you may be scrolling for a little bit…before you find something,…you can actually filter by the type, or data type.…So for example we did Keys in the last video…so you could see all the Key commands that we can use.…We're going to do Hashes on this one…so you can click on Hashes…
- Installing and setting up Redis
- Reviewing the basics of data types
- Setting up persistence and replication
- Exploring strings and lists
- The hash data structure
- Securing a Redis instance
- Publishing and subscribing with Redis
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up
2. Introduction to Redis Basics
3. Datasets in Depth
4. Advanced Concepts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.