In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides some ideas for what you could explore to take your newly acquired skills to the next level. He mentions subjects such as Sentinel and Redis clustering.
- [Emmanuel] This course was an introduction to Redis…and how to set it up, how to work with its commands…and some crucial advanced concepts,…such as securing a database.…We also explore, implement in Node.js with Redis…with ioredis to practice some of the concepts.…With this knowledge, you should be able…to quickly build a Redis server and use its main commands.…I recommend learning about Redis Cluster and Sentinel,…as they are potentially the next step…in making your database highly available…beyond what we already explored…with our replication solution.…Also, we implemented a Node.js solution in this course.…
- Installing and setting up Redis
- Reviewing the basics of data types
- Setting up persistence and replication
- Exploring strings and lists
- The hash data structure
- Securing a Redis instance
- Publishing and subscribing with Redis
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up
2. Introduction to Redis Basics
3. Datasets in Depth
4. Advanced Concepts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.