Connect the right people with the right jobs. Find the candidates you need with LinkedIn Recruiter, the industry-leading recruiting platform.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll learn more about how to use LinkedIn Recruiter. LinkedIn Recruiter is a set of tools used by hiring managers, HR teams, headhunters, and staffing recruiters to search the LinkedIn network for potential job candidates. Whether you're hiring for a specific position or just networking with a pool of potential candidates for your company, LinkedIn Recruiter is likely a great tool for you to use. We'll start out by looking at the differences between a standard LinkedIn profile and a Recruiter account.
We'll take a look at how to search for candidates in a number of different ways, then create projects and customized filters in order to keep all of your recruiting information organized. We'll talk about sending messages to promising candidates, keeping an eye on the status of those messages, and looking at different types of responses that you might receive. Finally, we'll take a look at how to create job postings on LinkedIn and monitor your activity statistics to gauge the effectiveness of your recruiting campaign. I'm excited to introduce the features and functions of this powerful recruiting tool.
Let's get started.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats