Find the job candidates you need with LinkedIn Recruiter, the industry-leading recruiting platform.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Up and Running with LinkedIn Recruiter. I'm Nick Brazzi. LinkedIn Recruiter is a set of tools used by hiring managers, HR teams, head hunters and staffing recruiters to search the LinkedIn network for potential candidates. Whether you're hiring for a specific position or just networking with a pool of potential candidates for your company, LinkedIn Recruiter might be a good tool for you. We'll start by clarifying the differences between a standard LinkedIn profile and a Recruiter account. We'll create projects in Recruiter so that you can keep all of your recruiting information organized.
We'll talk about sending messages to promising candidates, keeping an eye on the status of those messages and the different types of responses that you might receive. And we'll also take a look at creating job postings on LinkedIn and monitoring your activity statistics to gauge the effectiveness of your recruiting plan. So if you're looking to get working with the core features of Recruiter, I hope you'll join me now for Up and Running with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Saving candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates and viewing message status
- Managing interested candidates
- Monitoring Recruiter stats