Once you create a search inside of the Recruiter platform, you have the ability to save that search. This can be beneficial, because it allows you to access it at any time, and can also provide you with updates as to new people who fit the criteria of your search.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll take a look at how you can save a search so that you can easily access it and stay updated on it. Right now, I have a search that I've conducted in my recruiter account. Let's take a look at what I searched for. So here, I'm searching for a graphic designer in the Santa Barbara area who has graphic design and Adobe Illustrator Skills. Also someone with a Bachelor's Degree who speaks Spanish. So this is a search I've done and I've come across 52 different candidates. However, this is a search that I want to save.
And I can do that by clicking on the bookmark icon which is up at the top of the custom filters. Notice at the top, there is a trash can icon and if I click that, it will erase the search and next to that is the bookmark icon where I can save the search. I'm going to go ahead and click on save the search and from here, a pop up appears, which I'll need to enter in some information. First, I'll name the search so that I can remember it. I'll put graphic designer and in this case, it is marketing, Spanish.
Next we need to choose a project that we're going to put this search in. But we have not yet created projects. That's something we'll take a look at in a little while. So in this case, we're going to need to click on create a new project. When I do that, I can put in graphic design Spanish, I can title it whatever leave a description and then at the bottom it says do you want to receive alerts about new leads? And on that, I want to click yes. So it will send either to my home page or my email address any alerts giving me new leads on candidates who fit these requirements.
I'm going to go ahead and click save and now I've saved that search. Once you've saved a search, you can access it by clicking on saved. Up at the top to the right of the search bar, you'll notice here the word saved. And if I click on that, it will bring up any saved searches that I have. Now the only one I have so far is the graphic designer, marketing for Spanish and that's the one that I have. It's telling me what project it's in, it's telling me here, I can click here for any new results.
It's telling me the parameters that I included for doing this search and over on the left, it tells me that my alerts are on. And I can go ahead and turn this off but remember that alerts are great. Because they keep you updated on new accounts that fit your criteria. It's a great way to stay on top of your candidate search and quickly identify new talent that shows up in the parameters of your search. You'll also inside of here be able to see your search history. So if I click here, it tells me my complete search history that I have done. So this is a great way to save time, stay up to date, and keep your coworkers informed regarding your candidate searches.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats