Join Oliver Schinkten for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning LinkedIn Recruiter (2017).
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me in this introductory course on LinkedIn Recruiter. Hopefully it's helped you understand this powerful tool and has empowered you to begin taking advantage of its many features and functions. I also recommend checking out the LinkedIn Recruiter app on your smartphone or device, which allows you to stay on top of your recruiting while on the go. The recruiter tool is just one of many services offered by LinkedIn. If you're looking to learn more about the LinkedIn platform, as well as any of the tools that it provides, there are a lot of LinkedIn courses to be found in our library.
I also recommend taking advantage of the training materials located on LinkedIn. As you're using Recruiter, you can always go to the top menu bar. Up here, and click on the question mark icon. This will bring you to the help center or the learning center, which have a plethora of resources that you can use. Until next time. Have a great day, and good luck in your search for the perfect candidate.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats