Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning LinkedIn Recruiter (2015).
- Thanks for joining me for Up and Running with LinkedIn Recruiter. The Recruiter tool is just one of many services offered by LinkedIn. If you're looking to learn more about the LinkedIn platform there are lots of LinkedIn courses to be found on lynda.com. Just do a search on lynda.com for LinkedIn and you'll see lots of courses here. Or you might take advantage of some of the training materials directly on LinkedIn. As you're suing LinkedIn Recruiter, you can always go to the menu up at the top right corner of the screen.
Just roll over this button that has your profile picture on it, a menu will open up and click on Training. When you access the training page from within your LinkedIn Recruiter account, you'll see several options for training specifically geared towards the recruiter tool. Thanks again for joining me. I hope this course helps you get Up and Running with Recruiter. Good luck hunting for candidates.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Saving candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates and viewing message status
- Managing interested candidates
- Monitoring Recruiter stats