The "Find more people like" feature inside of the LinkedIn Recruiter platform allows you to identify people who you feel have a solid skill set to be successful for a position, and then find people with a similar skill set. This is an effective way to find great candidates when doing a search.
- [Instructor] Another great way to find candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter is to utilize the Find More People Like feature. Do you have an employee who's doing a great job for you and seems to have the perfect skillset for being successful at your business? Do you know of other candidates that you've missed out on who had a great skillset that you were looking for? Well Recruiter allows you to find candidates who are similar to a specific person. Let's take a look at how you can do this. Right now in my search field, I have Sarah Greer's account showing. Sarah is an Art Director for Red Thirty Design, the company that I work at, and she's a great employee.
I want to use Recruiter to find people who are like Sarah. In order to do this, I'm going to click on the three dots icon next to Send InMail. From here I'm going to go down to the bottom and select Find More People Like. Now when I do this, Recruiter will find candidates who have a similar skillset and profile to Sarah. Off to the left where we have the custom filters, we can see how they arrived at these candidates. Now we have 33,804 results, which is a taunt.
But from here we can use filters to narrow it down even further, including selecting a location, and more, until we have a specific candidate who is like Sarah, that we may want to consider for a position. So if you see here, it put in Art Director, it lists some of the skills that Sarah has, some of the industries, and more. So that's how they arrived at the people here that are similar to her. I recommend using this feature when you find candidates that you're very high on.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats