Join Oliver Schinkten for an in-depth discussion in this video Become a LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, part of Learning LinkedIn Recruiter (2017).
- [Instructor] In this course we went over the basic features and functions of Linkedin Recruiter. However, you may decide that you want to take a deeper dive into learning more about the program. If this is the case, I recommend checking out the Recruiter Learning Center and consider becoming a Linkedin Certified Professional Recruiter. Now, first, in order to access the Learning Center, you can do so by going to the question mark icon up at the top right, and from here select the Learning Center. On this page there are a ton of resources that you can access to learn more about all the features and functions available on Linkedin Recruiter.
I'll scroll down here, you can go over to the learning library, and inside of here, you have access to a ton of different resources. I'm going to back out of here for now and if you scroll down you'll see more about becoming a Certified Linkedin Recruiter. You can click here, to navigate to the recruiter page. You can also get here by navigating to certification.linkedin.com. On this page it will tell you more about the certification process, including reasons why you might want to become certified, it tells you how you can prepare for it.
And if I click here, it lets you know the curriculum and all the different things that you can learn about to really understand everything there is about Linkedin Recruiter. And if I back out of here, it will tell you more about taking the exam. I'll click on this, and if you decide to take the exam and become a Linkedin Certified Professional Recruiter, you will have to take an exam and at the time of recording, the exam does cost $199 and you have to pass it in order to get the certification.
You can choose if you want to take it online or at a designated testing center. Now, whether or not you want to become a Certified Linkedin Recruiter, you can take advantage of the library that's available inside of the learning center. So, to navigate back to that if I click here on the curriculum, I can go ahead and open this up and you'll see here that there are a ton of different resources. So, you have all of these videos including Explore Linkedin Recruiter, all the way down to ones on filtering techniques, pipeline, and more.
And then the ones with the folder icon represent the different resources that you have that are PDFs. So, if I click on one of these, the Five Levels of Identifying Talent, it will bring up this document and they are wonderful learning resources. You can go from here and launch them, and learn more. So, whether you just want to go more in depth on Linkedin's Recruiter or you want to go for the Linkedin Certified Recruiter, you can do so by tapping into the learning center.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats