Once you have candidates that you have reviewed, you will likely have some that you feel are strong candidates for a position. Once you find these candidates, you can save them to a project and receive updates, communication, and information about them.
- [Instructor] We've taken a look at how to add candidates to the clipboard in order to look over their profiles. Now let's take a look at how we can add them to a project if we're interested in hiring them. Between videos I added a couple new people to my clipboard in order to help illustrate this example. From here, we can see that I now have six people in my clipboard. And if we decide that we want to add someone to a project, there's a couple different ways that we can do that. So, if I wanted to add the first person here to my project, I could go over to the right hand side on the three dots icon, and save them to a project.
But before we do that, let's say that after looking at the six different candidates, there's one of them that I do not want to be part of the project, and that is Antonio. So here I'm going to go over to Antonio's. I'm going to add a note and say, a random note here. I'll add that note so that if we come across Antonio's account later, we know that reason that I wanted him off of the clipboard, and then I'm going to remove him from the clipboard.
Now you'll notice he's gone, and up at the top we have five people on our clipboard. Now I could go through and select the people I want by clicking the checkboxes here. Or if I want everybody, which in this case I do, I can click on the checkbox up at the top. That will select everyone. And now I can save them to the project by going to the far left, clicking the folder icon, and adding them to the project. When I click this, it asks which project that I'd like to add them to. And when I click in here, it brings up my different projects.
In this case I only have two, and I want to add them to the Graphic Design project. I could create a new project as well, if I wanted to. In this case I don't. And then I'm going to go ahead and click Add. Now once we've added them, let's take a look at our project. So I'm going to go up to the top to my Projects, and I'll click on the Graphic Design project. Inside here, we're now able to see the candidates that we've added to the project, and we can see some more information about them. So here if we wanted, we could click on the star and receive updates letting us know if they've made any changes to their profile.
We can see their status. We can see if we've received any reviews from coworkers, we can see activity that they've had, who added them, and we can also go here to send them an inmail from right inside of here. So adding candidates to a project is an excellent way to keep them organized, keep their status updated and keep other people in your organization updated as to any recruiting activity that you've had with them.
- Using Recruiter's powerful search features to find candidates
- Adding candidates to a project
- Contacting candidates
- Managing interested candidates
- Posting jobs
- Monitoring Recruiter stats