Join Matt Piper for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Learning Reason 7.
Thank you very much for checking out this course.…I hope it's been helpful and enjoyable for you.…I've enjoyed doing it.…Also, be sure to check out these courses…on general recording skills and techniques, on lynda.com.…
- Setting up Reason's preferences
- Recording audio and software instrument tracks
- Creating drum beats with Redrum and the Kong Drum Designer
- Triggering REX loops
- Live sampling
- Recording automation
- Quantizing audio
- Pitch correcting vocals
- Using the ReGroove Mixer
- Time stretching and time compressing audio
- Working in the mixer and the rack
- Processing your tracks with compression, EQ, and effects
- Mastering a recording in Reason
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Compression and Dynamic Processingwith Brian Lee White2h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up
2. Recording Music
3. Editing Your Recording
4. Mixing Your Recording
5. Finishing Your Recording
Mastering your own recording12m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.