Learn how to simulate soft bodies in a physically accurate and realistic way with RealFlow. Motion graphics artist Ran Ben Avraham shows how to create a bouncing logo design using RealFlow.
- [Voiceover] Hey good folks! My name is Ran Ben Avraham. In this course, we are going to learn how to simulate bouncing bodies on a trampoline in a physically accurate manner. Throughout this course, we will solve different problems and find the best and fastest ways to achieve our goals. Throughout this course I will do my best to introduce you to the world of free flows soft body simulations in the friendliest way possible. In the project files folder, you will find a Realflow project file equivalent to the chapter you are watching.
Each step of the process we are going to take is which with object classes that a simulating artist and a motion design artist will face in the real world. So, without further ado, let's get started. (circus style music) (thudding) (changes to playful circus music)
Note this is a project-based learning experience, designed for members who are already familiar with RealFlow. Each step of the process is rich with lessons applicable to the variations that motion design artists will face in the real world.
- Importing geometry in RealFlow
- Setting up dynamic types and world scale
- Rearranging objects in 3D space
- Simulating soft bodies
- Speeding up and slowing down simulations
- Animating, lighting, and rendering in Maya
- Compositing in After Effects