Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next, part of Learning Acrobat Reader DC.
- And there you have it.…If you've followed along throughout this course,…it should be clear that you can do…a lot more with Acrobat Reader DC…than just open and view PDF documents.…And I think for many people what we've seen here…is the extent of what they'll need to do with PDFs.…But if you find that you're dealing more with creating PDFs…and you need to edit or enhance their content,…you'll probably want to look into…purchasing the full versions of either…Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, or Adobe Acrobat DC Standard.…You can visit Adobe's website…for information on those two products.…And of course you should check out the training…here at lynda.com for a detailed look at…what the paid versions of Adobe Acrobat DC are capable of.…
So until next time, I'm Garrick Chow.…We'll see you soon.…
- Recognize the difference between Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
- Recall the steps to search for case-sensitive words in a PDF document.
- Identify the function of four tools available in Acrobat Reader.
- Explain how to open a file attached to a PDF document.
- Determine how to share a document with an anonymous link.