Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Acrobat Reader DC.
- If you're a premium subscriber to Lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used in this course, which you can download and use to follow along with me throughout these videos. After downloading the exercise files, I suggest placing the folder on your desktop for easy access. There are only a handful of files we'll be using, and I'll let you know which ones to open as we go through the course. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can use any PDFs you have saved on your computer. Nothing we'll be doing here really relies heavily on having these exact files, so you should be able to use any PDFs that contain multiple pages to follow along with me.
- Recognize the difference between Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
- Recall the steps to search for case-sensitive words in a PDF document.
- Identify the function of four tools available in Acrobat Reader.
- Explain how to open a file attached to a PDF document.
- Determine how to share a document with an anonymous link.