Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Send & Track, part of Learning Acrobat Reader DC.
- In this chapter, we've been looking at ways…multiple people can collaborate…on a PDF to review and comment on its contents.…I haven't spoken much about how each person…receives his or her copy of the PDF,…but in most cases, you can usually attach PDFs…to a group email message.…But if the PDF is too large to email,…or, if you want to be able to keep track…of who or how many people have opened the PDF,…there's a solution available in Reader…called Send & Track.…I'm still using the Hong Kong sales sheet…from the previous movie for this example.…And let's say I want to share this…with some other people…who are also contributing to its contents.…
Again, I could just attach this file to an email,…but in this case, I'm gonna come over…to the right panel and close the commenting tools,…and I'll select Send & Track.…And here in the Send & Track view,…I can see the name of my PDF as the file I'm gonna send,…if I want to send multiple files,…I can click the Add Files button,…but in this case I'll just work with the one file.…
- Recognize the difference between Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
- Recall the steps to search for case-sensitive words in a PDF document.
- Identify the function of four tools available in Acrobat Reader.
- Explain how to open a file attached to a PDF document.
- Determine how to share a document with an anonymous link.