Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing comments, part of Learning Acrobat Reader DC.
- As we've seen throughout this chapter,…Acrobat Reader offers a wide range of tools…for commenting on and marking up PDFs.…But of course, you're not always gonna be…only commenting on documents.…You'll often have to review comments…left by other people as well.…So let's take a look at how we do this in Reader.…Here in the Home View, I'm in the…My Computer area of storage.…I'm just gonna go to my Exercise Files folder…under Recent Locations, and I'm…gonna open up Sales Sheet Hong Kong.…Right away, we can see that there…are some comments in this PDF.…For instance, right here, 83 Modern Rooms is highlighted.…
And you can see the note for it is open.…If I close that and scroll down a bit,…I can see that there's some struck-out text.…And the markup symbol here tells me…that the commenter has included…a suggestion for text to replace the struck-out text.…Over on the map, there's a sticky note comment.…If I scroll down, we have a file attachment here.…There's an oval right here.…And at the very bottom there's a comment on this one photo.…
- Recognize the difference between Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
- Recall the steps to search for case-sensitive words in a PDF document.
- Identify the function of four tools available in Acrobat Reader.
- Explain how to open a file attached to a PDF document.
- Determine how to share a document with an anonymous link.