In this video we' go through an exploration of the node modules, why we need it and how it will be used in this project.
- [Man] In this video,…we are going to show you the Node Modules…and its folder structure.…And, also, when we're importing a dependency,…where does it come from?…Let's take a look at all this.…So, let's say, for example,…you open the Team List file…and then you look at the import.…So, right now, we're importing List Item…from 'material-ui/List.'…So, basically, the first thing to notice is,…whatever you're importing,…it's going to look, first, in the Node Modules…and then on the other files that are exported…in your project.…
So, basically, you don't need to do Node Modules…and so on, so forth.…It assumes that it's going to be in there somewhere.…So, let's look for that Pixlr export.…And let's look inside of the Node Modules.…So, if you take a look at material-ui,…so that's the first path we need to look for.…You are going to find it right here.…And then we need to find List.…So, let's scroll down to List.…And then, inside of List, you have List Item.…
So, we're actually forcing to import List Item.…So, if we take a look at List Item, here,…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/01/2018. What changed?
A: We updated 13 videos to reflect the changes in the latest versions of Meteor (v1.6) and Node.js (v8).
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.