Touch up the CSS to match the overall style of the application. Build applications and use components from other libraries.
- [Instructor] So in the final round of our match,…there is just a few minor touches to do in order to make…this application a bit better with our CSS.…So basically, we'll only improve on the colors…of the buttons, app bars, and a few other things.…So, the first thing you're going to do…and we're going to move from file to file…because there's a lot of little touches that we need to do.…You're going to open App first and foremost.…In App, there's only one item that you need to change…and it's the app bar.…
And in the app bar, you are going to add another attribute.…This attribute will be a style and then in between braces…we're going to give a background color like so…of 0277BD.…Let's make sure that you wrap this into braces again.…Because when you do CSS styles into an attribute in the app,…you need to need to wrap them as well into braces,…inside the braces.…
So you should see two braces on each side.…Let me make sure we haven't forgotten anything on this form.…And yes we do have one other thing to do.…The button to add a player.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.