The course comes with a set of exercise files that can be downloaded. It uses Visual Studio Code as the code editor of choice for the course, but you can choose any editor you'd like.
- [Instructor] This course comes with a set of exercise files that you can download and follow along with. These will give you everything needed to work alongside me in the same files. In the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a folder for every chapter. Each chapter then has a subfolder for every video, where we'll be working on code. And then inside of those, you'll see a Start and a Finish file. I'll start working with the Start folder, and then the Finish files will be in the Finish folder. I've chosen VS Code as my code editor, which is available from code.visualstudio.com.
You can follow along in any text editor or development IDE of your choice. That's all we need to get set up. So let's go ahead and begin our React Essential training.
- Refactoring elements with JSX
- Creating components
- Adding component properties and methods
- Displaying child components
- Working with props and state
- Conditional rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is React?
2. Introduction to React Elements
3. React Components
4. Props and State
5. Additional Library Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.