Learn about Redux state versus React state. Explore why you would want Redux state, what the difference is, and where each type of state your components should live in.
- Today’s state management landscape
- When to use a state management system
- Avoiding the pitfalls of prop drilling
- Using the Context API
- Implementing Hooks
- The evolution of state management
- The benefits of Redux middleware
- Using MobX and apollo-link-state
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Context API Developmentwith Emmanuel Henri41m 51s Intermediate
Setting up your environment2m 13s
1. Existing Solutions in React
2. The Evolution of State Management
3. The Benefits of Using Redux
4. React and Redux Alternatives
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.