Join Joe Chellman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of React for Web Designers (2018).
If you're not comfortable with these technologies, there are an absolute plethora of courses available in the library from relatively brief getting started videos all the way to comprehensive essential trainings.
- Identify notable features about how React works.
- Identify good early steps for any React project.
- Explain why the little PHP app that powers our API has a way to add delay.
- Outline what a lifecycle method is.
- Recall the React convention that must be followed when adding a status message.
- Explain the purpose of React.Fragment.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing React
2. First Project: Customizer
3. Second Project: Directory Browser
4. Third Project: Status Updater
Next steps: Lots more React2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.