In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores what you should know before you take this in-depth course on the Context API.
- [Instructor] Some experience with React is definitely needed to be able to follow along on this course. If you're not familiar with components, state, props, you should get a basic course on React first. This course can be followed on any operating systems and, although I'm using VSCode in this course, feel free to use any editor you prefer.
- Creating a context object
- Implementing the code for updating context
- Updating context from a nested component
- What to avoid when working with context
- How the node tree in React applies to context
- Consuming multiple contexts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. First Steps
2. Overview of Context
3. Update Context
4. Consume Multiple Contexts
Multiple contexts2m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.