In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores what you should know before you take this in-depth course on the Context API.
- [Instructor] Some experience with React is definitely needed to be able to follow along on this course. If you're not familiar with components, state, props, you should get a basic course on React first. This course can be followed on any operating systems and, although I'm using VSCode in this course, feel free to use any editor you prefer.
- Creating a context object
- Implementing the code for updating context
- Updating context from a nested component
- What to avoid when working with context
- How the node tree in React applies to context
- Consuming multiple contexts