This video describes React Fiber.
- [Instructor] What should I know about React Fiber?…In this video, we're going to dive deeper into React's core.…We're also going to talk about renderers…and the reconciliation algorithm,…and we will finish talking about Fiber,…which is the newest re-implementation of React.…React Core.…React Core is the module that includes…the public API necessary to define components and elements.…It doesn't include any platform-specific code.…And it's used by ever renderer…that you might use with React.…
And the children are other elements…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.