Learn how to upgrade legacy apps or websites to React. This project-based course takes you through the conversion of a Vanilla JS project into a React app.
So if you're ready to convert a Legacy application to React, fire up your favorite editor and let's get started.
- Creating a new React project
- Installing and working with React Developer Tools
- Dissecting a project into components
- Setting up the state with static data
- Adding and finalizing CSS in components
- Setting up and leveraging Firebase
- Standard code best practices
- Installing and setting up Flow for type checking