Build bigger and bolder applications. Explore tools and techniques for large-scale app development with React.
- As a developer there may come a day where one of your applications will see great success and will grow beyond your wildest expectations. Understanding the tools and best practices used to craft enterprise class applications will prevent large-scale cold refractory. Hi, I'm Manny Henri. And I've been working with React since it was introduced. And in this course, I'll give you a brief overview of the common tools, best practices, and resources to help you solidify your application and prepare it for growth.
We'll first set up a sample project with Electrobe. Then we'll go over the main concepts of building an enterprise application as well as how to organize your project. Next, we'll explore state management with Redux and Saga. As well as best practices with testing and continuous integration. Finally, we'll take a look at progressive web applications and service site rendering. So if you're ready to take the plunge into the world of enterprise in building with React fire up your browser and favorite editor and let's get started.
- Working with the Electrode and Electrify libraries
- React project organization
- State management with redux-saga
- Testing with Jest, Mocha, and Chai
- Continuous integration with Travis CI
- SSR and caching optimization